Explore Egypt & Jordan
Explore Egypt & Jordan
From the ‘Land of the Pharaohs’ to the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, this immersive 19-day tour through Egypt and Jordan is awash with highlights. Lose yourself in sun-kissed Cairo, be dazzled by the grandeur of ancient Egypt, cruise down the iconic Nile River, and explore the fascinating cities of Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor. Fly to Jordan and discover the sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash. This is a Middle Eastern odyssey to remember.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo – Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo – Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria – Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria – Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria – Fort Qaitbey
- Alexandria – Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Aswan – Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan – Philae Temple
- Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan – Felucca Sail
- Izbat Al Bayyarah – Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor – Karnak Temple (entrance fee)
- Luxor – Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor – Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor – Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Luxor – Hatshepsut Temple
- Cairo – Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Wadi Rum – Desert Jeep tour
- Petra – Guided tour
- Petra – Home-cooked meal
- Shobak – Shobak Castle
- Madaba – St Georges Church
- Dead Sea – visit and swim
- Jerash – Roman ruins
- You’ll never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place on a guided tour then enjoy free time to explore.
- Set sail down the Nile – one of the world’s most iconic rivers. Relax in comfort as scenes of everyday Egyptian life stream by and experience day turn to night from your sundeck.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea, then cover yourself in the mineral-rich mud for a spa treatment like no other.
- Explore the magnificent temples at Abu Simbel and see the four gargantuan statues of Ramses guarding the Great Temple, carved directly out of the mountain on the west bank of the Nile.
- Meet Bedouin locals, learn about their ways, and sleep under the stars in a desert camp in the far-out destination of Wadi Rum.
Alexandria - Cairo - Overnight Train
Abu Simbel - Nile River Cruise
Nile River Cruise
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us