Cook Islands Getaway
Cook Islands Getaway
Live a life of paradise as you spend six days beach-hopping through the idyllic Cook Islands. The cultural hub of Rarotonga and palm-lined coast of Aitutaki await, with endless stretches of white-sand beach and turquoise lagoons ready to tempt each and every traveller. Not only is rest and relaxation on the cards, but also produce market and local community experiences, and an unforgettable day cruising past tropical fish and clams to the picturesque Maina Island. Beachside barbecues, village visits and plenty of time to simply sit back and let the tropical sun melt your worries away – could this be a glimpse of heaven on earth?
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Rarotonga – Local market visit
- Rarotonga – Vaimaanga village cultural experience
- Rarotonga – Kayak & snorkel hire
- Aitutaki – Kayak hire
- Aitutaki – Lagoon boat tour & beach BBQ lunch
- Spend the day on the waters of Aitutaki’s dreamy blue lagoon, looking out for giant fish and clams in the crystal-clear waters below and indulging in a beachside barbecue off Maina Island.
- Spend time in a village just outside Rarotonga, exploring the coast, trails, orchards and plantations, tasting tropical fruits and meeting the local community.
- This island getaway hits the right balance of inclusions and leisurely beach time. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore your own way, either on a range of optional adventures or simply lazing by the lagoon with a cocktail in hand.
- When you’re in the Cook Islands, it’s all about being close to those spectacular beaches. Appreciate the handpicked accommodation perched right on the water, with tropical breakfasts included daily.
- Loving these idyllic islands? We thought so. With a flexible return domestic flight included in your tour price, you can easily extend your stay on Aitutaki for a few extra days in the sun.
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us