Immerse yourself in ancient sites and breathtaking beauty on this 12-day Cambodia adventure. Topped by the hustle of Ho Chi Minh City’s tourist spots and tailed with the bustle of Bangkok in Thailand, with a tour through Cambodia in between, this is your chance to soak up the bright lights and chaotic atmosphere of South East Asia. Learn a thing or two in fascinating Phnom Penh, pay a visit to the ancient Angkor ruins and discover the laidback nature of the Khmer communities on a local homestay experience. Add in a group of likeminded travellers and an enthusiastic local leader, and your Cambodia Discovery is ready to roll.
- Phnom Penh – Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh – The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Chambok – Traditional dancing
- Chambok – Waterfall hike
- Chambok – Homestay and activities
- Chambok – Khmer Dinner
- Kampong Chhnang – Pottery Demonstration
- Siem Reap – Water Hyacinth weaving class
- Siem Reap – Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap – One day Angkor Pass
- Enjoy the guidance of a local expert as you temple-hop at the dazzling Angkor complex, one of South East Asia’s most stunning sights.
- Confront the sobering but important Khmer history, with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek in Phnom Penh.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday life in Cambodia. Enjoy a village walk and waterfall visit and join in for a local dinner and cultural performance at night.
- Starting in Ho Chi Minh City and finishing in Bangkok, you’ll get a glimpse of Cambodia’s neighbouring countries. These action-packed cities are brimming with things to do and are perfect places to extend your trip.
Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us